Lawn care has a large number of benefits to you, your family, your home, your neighborhood, community and the environment.
A healthy lawn and landscape are the foundation for living, working and playing outdoors. A healthy lawn is good for your health and your local community. It makes your neighbors happy and it makes you happy too.
We love promoting the benefits of lawn care because beautiful lawns and landscapes are our passion. We love working in the outdoors and spending our weekends there with our families.
It doesn’t have to be National Lawn Care Month to promote the benefits of lawn care. Let’s review some of the reasons lawn care is a great investment for your family, community, and happiness.
Benefits of lawn care
- Lawn care helps our homes and neighborhoods look beautiful.
- A healthy lawn and yard are an oasis for relaxation.
- Lawn care increases the value of our homes.
- Healthy landscapes reduce stress.
- Well maintained landscapes reduce crime.
- Lawns are where our children play and grow.
- Healthy lawns provide a safe environment for our pets.
- Landscapes improve attention and memory.
- A healthy lawn helps repel weeds.
- Carefully maintained lawns help reduce unwanted plants that cause debilitating allergies.
- Healthy managed landscapes clean the air of dust, smoke particles and other pollutants.
- Well maintained lawns help keep out harmful invasive species.
- Healthy lawns and landscapes filter and clean our water.
- Healthy lawns prevent soil erosion and harmful runoff.
- Grass and trees act as natural coolants during extreme heat.
- Healthy lawns protect against outdoor pests such as ticks, fleas, and mosquitos that carry disease.
- Healthy lawns produce oxygen, with a 50′ X 50′ lawn producing enough oxygen for a family of four.
- Grass, landscape plants, trees, and shrubs naturally capture and store carbon, reducing carbon gas emissions in our atmosphere.
Healthy lawns are essential to our families, communities, and environment, but they don’t just happen on their own. Grass, plants, and trees need care and attention to ensure their health and provide the benefits we need.
The lawn care professionals at Green T are trained on how to protect and nurture these benefits. We are stewards of the environment who use the latest technology and science-based practices to improve your landscape and benefit your family.